Wednesday, 22 April 2015

unapologetically me

From this day forward, I'm not apologising for being myself.

I'm not apologising for my shortcomings and I'm certainly not apologising for my strengths and talents.


God didn't create me to hide amongst people and to be threatened by others but to be bold and courageous and stand firmly in my beliefs and I believe I have as much right as the next man to live my life and do what God has called me to do.


I don't know about you, but I love me and everything that makes me me. I don't see my flaws as negatives and I will never let anyone use my own flaws against me. I'm loving my whole self without limit and will continue to be the person God created me to be.


Yours unapologetically.





(After watching a sermon by Toure and Sarah Roberts I felt compelled to make a bold decision and I plan to stick by this no matter how low I get and even during the highs. Fearless & Unapologetic now that's the motto!)


No comments:

Post a Comment